This is just some of the canning that I have been doing. This is the first year that I have canned green beans, relish and freezer peach jam. It's been a lot of fun. We got tons of corn on the cob from Bob and I have just finished getting that ready to freeze. I have three ice cream buckets of tomatoes that are just waiting to become sauce. It's so fun to have a garden, be able to watch things grow and be able to can and eat the things that are grown. A lot of work though!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Canning Galore
This is just some of the canning that I have been doing. This is the first year that I have canned green beans, relish and freezer peach jam. It's been a lot of fun. We got tons of corn on the cob from Bob and I have just finished getting that ready to freeze. I have three ice cream buckets of tomatoes that are just waiting to become sauce. It's so fun to have a garden, be able to watch things grow and be able to can and eat the things that are grown. A lot of work though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment