We had such a nice Christmas this year. I tried really hard not to go overboard. Scott would probably say that I still got the kids too much. Most of the gifts they got were pretty practical. Not a lot of toys. Of course Emma and Caleb got a couple of toys since they are the youngest and still actually play with toys. One thing we did this year was have each kid buy a present for the other kids. They all enjoyed going out individually with dad to pick out their presents. They were each thoughtful of one another. The kids were excited about everything that they got. Scott was happy that he got an MP3 player all to himself. I asked for one present and one present only...a Wii Fit. I was very excited to get it. It is really fun to do and actually works well. I was so sore after the first time. After we opened presents we played games and hung out. We went to dinner over at the in laws house. Some of Scott's step siblings were in town. It was good to visit with them. All in all it was a wonderful day. The only thing that would have made it better would've been to have all the other grand parents here to share the day with as well.
Stockings were first. Here's Caleb opening the first present of the morning.
Emma was pleased to get Hannah Montana the Movie.
Joshua opening his first present.
Scott opening his first present.
Dad got lots of yummy Neccos.
Scott with a new pair of slippers.
Caleb got a Buzz Lightyear from Santa.
Dad happy with his new book.
Emma looking over her new to her gameboy games. She's holding her new doll that Scottie bought for her.
Joshua got the sock monkey that he wanted.




No comments:
Post a Comment