Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Labor Day Fun

Our dear friends came up to visit us from Utah for Labor Day weekend. It was so nice to have them visit. On Labor Day we decided to go over to the fish hatchery and take a look around. I have to say that we have lived in Nampa for 6 1/2 years, driven by the place a million times, and have never been to check it out. To be honest I had no idea you could even walk around and look at the gazillion fish they have swimming around in there. The kids were quite fasinated...especially Caleb. They couldn't get over the amount of fish.


Emma was not thrilled to sit for me to take a picture. Maybe she thought she would fall in and get eaten by all those fish.


Scott and Joshua feeding the fish.


Caleb got a kick out of yelling at the fish. When he did they went all crazy.


That's a lot of fish!

After the fish hatchery, we went across the street to Wilson Ponds to walk around the loop...first time for that as well. Is was so nice and peaceful...at least until we got there I am sure it was a lot more peaceful before we arrived. I think we annoyed the people fishing. Anyway...the kids had a blast walking and looking around. They especially loved hitting each other with the cattails..what a mess! Unfortunately our friends had to hit the road after that. We had such a nice visit.


On a little nature walk.



One good looking guy!


I love this picture of Scott and Emma!


My sweet girl.



That evening we went over to a friends house for a fun gathering with a group of friends. We had a barbeque with lots of yummy food. The kids got to swim and have a blast. After we ate we just sat around talking. It was a really fun night.






No comments: