I made this rag quilt for my friend that had a baby girl. I have procrastinated way too long at getting this done! It was so fun to pick out girly fabric. The picture just doesn't show how cute this really is. I think there is definitely something wrong with my camera. The solid squares are actually a light purple. It turn out nice. These blankets are so much fun to make and really quick. I finished it in a couple of hours. Hope she likes it!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Another Rag Quilt
I made this rag quilt for my friend that had a baby girl. I have procrastinated way too long at getting this done! It was so fun to pick out girly fabric. The picture just doesn't show how cute this really is. I think there is definitely something wrong with my camera. The solid squares are actually a light purple. It turn out nice. These blankets are so much fun to make and really quick. I finished it in a couple of hours. Hope she likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment