Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun Morning




So we woke up this morning with a couple of inches of snow on the ground. As soon as the kids went off to school and Caleb finished his breakfast he ran off to get dressed. I asked him where he was going and he said 'outside'. So we bundled him up and off he went. He LOVES the snow. It doesn't matter if there is only a little bit, he wants to be out in it. He thought it would be fun to run around in big swirly circles so his foot prints are all over the yard. He also jumped on the snow covered trampoline. He had a blast! Lucky he went out early because it was all gone by afternoon. If it's gonna snow I wish it would dump a bunch!

1 comment:

The Watson Gang said...

how fun for him, I so do not miss the snow!