Anyway...The beginning of this month was very special! Emma was baptized! She has been really looking forward to this. The day was really nice. Emma was a little nervous right before leaving for the church. She was nervous about what was going to happen. Once we were at the church she was beaming and happy. Grandma Georgia came from California and Great-grandma Penney came from Vegas. Grandma and Grandpa Faris were there as well to help celebrate. Our friends The McCoy's and the Clarks were there too. After the baptism everyone came back to our house for a light dinner. It was a wonderful day.
Emma and Daddy all dressed in white ready to get baptized.
Emma and Daddy after the baptism.
Emma with Daddy and Mommy
Standing with Bishop Olsen
Emma in her pretty white dress.
Pretty Emma
Emma, Dad & Grandma
Emma with Mom
Our family...we are all proud of Emma




2 comments:
Congrats Emma! We love and miss you, you made a very good decision! We are so proud of you. Wish we could have been there.
I came across your blog, accidentally, but I noticed your beautiful baptism pictures and I had to comment!
What an exciting time!? I can't wait for my oldest to be baptized this fall! Congrats to Emma!
Post a Comment