I ended up not going to Grandma's funeral. I stayed home with Emma and Caleb. So Scott took Scottie and Joshua with him. Saturday night I get an email from the kids uncle and this is the picture that I got. Silly boys!

Scott and Joshua with their cousin Jakob.
2 comments:
What dorks!! They think they are soooo cool. They had a good time together.
Hello! I just saw your comment on my blog about my mormon.org button. If you go to your Blogger layout page and hit "add a gadget", you can select "picture" from the list of gadgets. You can add any picture you want from your pictures or from the internet and at the top it provides a place for a link address. Just type in mormon.org and the picture on your sidebar will become a link. Hope this helps...if you have a question you can email me at amberntmac(at)hotmail(dot)com.
:-)
Post a Comment