Towards the end of Kindergarten, Caleb's class went to the Boise Zoo. This was a field trip that was very much anticipated. Caleb couldn't wait! I got to go too to hang out with him. A friend and I with Caleb and her daughter just rode together. Caleb was a little bummed to not ride the school bus to the zoo, but was happy to ride with just his friend there. Unfortunately when we got there it was raining. It is not very fun to go through the zoo in the rain! Luckily though it did stop raining after about 15 minutes. Caleb loved looking at all the animals, but his all time favorite and must see was the zebra. After the zoo we went over to a nearby park and had lunch and played at the park for a little bit. It was a fun day.


These giraffes are amazing. I just can't get over their necks! They were playing while we were watching them too. The kids got a kick out of them bashing each other with those long necks.

These are the loudest monkeys ever. They yell and howl.


You can barely see Caleb through the glass, but he is in there and he and the gopher are staring at each other.

Caleb's favorite animal.

Going down the slide.

Glad this isn't a real Tiger!


These are just amazing animals!

At first I thought this turtle wasn't real. It is so cool.

Playing at the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment