Caleb and I went to the dollar store not that long ago and of course Caleb asks right away if he could get something. I figure for a buck, why not. He picked a baseball bat with a ball. We came home and Caleb disappeared outside. I went to the window shortly after and saw Caleb trying over and over again to hit the ball. He was so cute. Luckily he did not get discouraged when he was not successful at hitting the ball. When he actually did connect with the ball, he hit it really good and it went far. Now he wants to play baseball. He's a riot...always changing his mind what sport he wants to play.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Baseball Star
Caleb and I went to the dollar store not that long ago and of course Caleb asks right away if he could get something. I figure for a buck, why not. He picked a baseball bat with a ball. We came home and Caleb disappeared outside. I went to the window shortly after and saw Caleb trying over and over again to hit the ball. He was so cute. Luckily he did not get discouraged when he was not successful at hitting the ball. When he actually did connect with the ball, he hit it really good and it went far. Now he wants to play baseball. He's a riot...always changing his mind what sport he wants to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment