I was signing up Joshua and Scott for basketball in the fall and saw that there was a league for K and 1st grades. Caleb loves basketball so I thought hey why not sign him up too. He was thrilled! It was so fun to watch these little kids playing. There was a lot of traveling...a lot! The kids would just get the ball and run with it...so great! By the end of the season they did a lot better. I have to say Caleb did very well. He had been practicing his dribble and shooting before I even signed him up. Their team was quite good and won most of their games...not that they keep score at this age...but the parents do and so do the kids.

Dribbling up the court.

He takes a shot.

'You're not getting past me!'

Taking another shot.

'Good game.'
No comments:
Post a Comment