Joshua is as full of energy as always. He is my biggest talker and can dominate a conversation. I don't think Josh is as thrilled as Scott about starting school, but I think he is happy about seeing all his friends again. Plus I think he likes his new teacher. We are really hoping Josh will develop a love for school this year. Along with school starting this week, also comes football. This year is tackle. YIKES! Hopefully there will be no trips to the ER this season. Just keep thinking...'no broken bones, no broken bones'! Josh turned 9 in April. So now he (or I) is lucky to be a Bear scout. That is my den. I think Josh really benefits better with someone other than his mom. It's so much easier to behave for someone else! But all in all he's a sweetie! So he's a keeper too.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
just like josh:)
Post a Comment