Friday, August 22, 2008

Sad Day!

Yesterday was a sad day for the Faris family. We have put our house on the market. We feel that this is the right thing to do. It will, however, not be an easy move. We love our house and especially love our neighborhood and the friendships that we have made. We will stay in the area though. Those that know me well know that I HATE moving and thought that when we moved here we would never move again. Goes to show you never know what life will throw at you! So this week has just been a nightmare getting the house in order. You never know just how much junk you really have until you start sorting stuff. Oh well...such is life. At least we are decluttering.

2 comments:

Stuck on U said...

oh no friend. How sad :( I am so glad that we have made so many memories in this home. you and your family will be fine. I am so sorry about the packing part... that SUCKS!!! wish I was there to help you cause I would. You will have to keep me posted on any house offers and if you find any house for you. love ya

Janna said...

Hi Cyndi! Of course we remember you guys. This blogging world is so fun. Glad we can keep in touch this way now.
(I don't "think" I responded to you yet, sorry it took me a while)Good luck packing, were moving also the first of October.