Notice that the title is Scott and not Scottie. Well since Scott turned 11 this last month (actually this has been since he was 10) he doesn't really want to be called Scottie. I think I'll always think of him as my Scottie. Anyway...like I said in an earlier post, this is the first year of middle school. Where has the time gone!?!?!? Didn't I just take him to kindergaten!?!?!?! Scott is anxious to start 11 year old scouts...now if we could get the leader to be as anxious. YIKES! I think he is excited to be back at school. He is the same old boy; comes right home and gets right to work on homework without a fuss. Gotta love it! Scott is such a great helper and a wonderful hard worker. This will be the second summer of mowing our lawn. (For some of you that don't realize...we have close to an acre). Like I said...hard worker. It's great! He's a keeper.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
just like scottie too:)
Post a Comment