Yesterday we had a primary activity. They themed it all around Family Home Evening. I worked at the station that taught the kids a flannel board story of the 2000 Stripling Warriors. The kids got to color their pieces. Then there was a station that taught the kids how to teach a lesson from the scriptures. The kids made ebible playdough at the last station. The playdough is made from peanut butter and other stuff. It smelled really good. My kids had it eaten before they even got home. I guess you need to totally wash their hands before they make this stuff since do you really want them eating something that they've had their hands all through?!?!?! The kids had fun and it was a good idea. Joshua was the only one that was being a little of a pain. I had to send him to the corner when he was at my station. They finished up by being taught 'How Firm a Foundation'. Good times! :)

Scott & Caleb at the coloring station.

Joshua being silly.

Scott & Caleb doing a good job listening.

Emma coloring her kit.

Joshua making his edible playdough.

Scott making playdough.
2 comments:
hey did you eat the playdough? how do you make it? you should post a comment on how to make it I want to do it tomorrow, so post fast!!! :)
As per request...Anything for you Lindz!
Peanut Butter Playdough
1c creamy peanut butter
1c corn syrup
1 1/4c powdered milk
1 1/4c powdered sugar
Mix all ingredients. Store play dough in covered container...yey like it would last long!
I didn't taste it, the kids ate it too fast..it smelt good though! I didn't make it either. Have fun!
Post a Comment