Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mowing The Lawn

Now that it's nice weather it is major yard work every Saturday. Starting with mowing our big yard. Scott usually mows around the edges and then lil Scott finishes up. But if daddy mows the whole thing, it is a fight between Emma and Caleb to see who sits with dad. One week Caleb won. Then I look out the window and see Caleb mowing all by himself. He was so proud of himself and he did a good job. He only did a row in the middle to finish up. Then the next week dad came in to tell me that Emma was going to have a go at mowing. She had a blast and did a good job too. She had this intense look on her face the whole time. And of course Daddy walks right next to the mower to make sure everything is ok and he sets it at a slow speed. I think the only danger is Daddy getting his feet cut off!


Caleb mowing with daddy.


Caleb having a go at mowing by himself.


Emma mowing with dad sticking close to supervise.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Oh fun, I want one of those toys! Well first I need a backyard then one of those!