Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Greek Olympics

The last full day of school for Scott was the 'Greek Olympics' (well it was just that morning). I signed up to help out and got assigned to take pictures. Lucky me! That means I get to get as many pictures of Scott as I wanted! Of course I got tons of everyone. Just imagine two hours of almost constant clicking. It was so much fun to watch the kids having a blast. I am so glad that it was a beautiful day.
What a nice way to finish off the year!


Scott trying 'Greek' food.


Scott trying to win the Toga dressing relay.


The dreaded wheel barrow race.


Scott's turn to be the helper.


This is supposed to be leap frog.


Scott's teacher, Mrs. Luce. She is awesome!!!


Scott during the relay race.


Racing with a grape on a fork...yeah, imagine how hard that was!


Doing the running long jump.


Hanging out.


Throwing the 'javelin'.


Scott's team, 'The Sparta'.

No comments: