The finished product...still a beauty!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Emma Gets a Haircut
I just love Emma's long hair and it makes me sad to have it cut off, but it had to go. Unfortunately the ends were about four inches full of chlorine. For some reason her hair just sucks that stuff in even after one swim at the rec center. So it just needed to be cut off. At first Emma was not wanting her hair cut and then one day she asked if she could get it cut short. It was such a relief to have her make the decision to get it cut. She loves it! After it was cut she couldn't stop putting her hands through it. Now it is so much easier to brush and take care of. The morning of the hair cut I wanted to get some pictures of Emma with her long hair. So we went out back for a little mini photo shoot.




The finished product...still a beauty!
The finished product...still a beauty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
wow! what a difference! she is still so cute. I love it
Post a Comment