Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our Little Cowboy

Caleb is a self-proclaimed cowboy. He loves his cowboy boots and his cowboy hat and would wear them everywhere he went if we let him. He dressed himself up and came up to me and said 'see mom I'm a cowboy'. He's just so darn cute. He used to have a horsey that when you pressed his ear made horsey noises. Unfortunately the horsey got broken and is no longer with us. Caleb has insisted that he get another horsey because 'cowboys have to have a horse'. The other day Caleb was into the toothpicks and I told him that toothpicks were not something that we played with. He said, 'I'm a cowboy and cowboys need a toothpick to hang out of their mouth. Where does he get this stuff? He just cracks us up!


Cowboy Caleb


I told him to make a 'tough' face. This is what I got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that! Kids come up with the darndest things.