A couple weeks ago we were invited over to our friends house that have a pool. Our friends, The Clarks, moved up here from Califonia and built in a pool in their backyard. It's a really nice salt water pool. So we went over and had a blast swimming. We played water volleyball, which was a good laugh. I think we all made fools of ourselves! The kids love to swim! I wish we had a swimming pool! After a while of swimming we had pizza and just hung out. It was a fun day!

Cutie Emma.

Caleb and his friend Chloe.

Joshua swimming under water.

Scott having fun in the water.

Joshua trying to squeeze into a little kids life vest.

Emma showing that she can swim under water too.

Dad and Scott playing volleyball with Aaron and Joshua.
1 comment:
Cyndi-
Did I tell you that we moved into Georgia's ward? She's my RS pres! How's that for a small world!
Shersti
Post a Comment