I always try to get pictures of the kids by the Christmas tree after we decorate it. For some reason I didn't take any the night we decorated. I decided to take pictures with them all dressed in their church clothes today. Seeing them all standing there together makes me kinda sad....they are just getting so big! Time is flying by and they just keep growing up faster and faster.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Cute Kiddos
I always try to get pictures of the kids by the Christmas tree after we decorate it. For some reason I didn't take any the night we decorated. I decided to take pictures with them all dressed in their church clothes today. Seeing them all standing there together makes me kinda sad....they are just getting so big! Time is flying by and they just keep growing up faster and faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment