We had our ward Christmas party the week before Christmas. It was lots of fun with lots of yummy food. Of course, what Christmas party wouldn't be complete without a visit from Santa? Up until the party Caleb was planning his list of the things he wanted from Santa. He was very excited to see him. I think my other kids (actually I know) that they are over the whole Santa gig. But that didn't stop Emma from sitting on his lap and asking for what she wanted. She asked for an Easy Bake and Pixos. He brought her Pixos. Mom got credit for the Easy Bake. Caleb had a whole list...he wanted a Spiderman mask, Buzz Lightyear and Woody. There were other things but I can't remember. Santa brought him Buzz Lightyear. It's so interesting since we have had two Buzz Lightyears in past years but had long since gotten rid of them. Now we have Caleb and Buzz Lightyear has reappeared. I guess we should've kept Buzz and Woody...but who knew they would become popular again. Joshua actually sat on Santa's lap too, but I didn't know he was going to and didn't get a picture. Fun night!

Caleb and Santa.

Caleb telling Santa what he wants for Christmas.

Emma with Santa.

Emma telling Santa what she wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment