With the warmer weather approaching I had to dig out all the summer clothes from last year. Of course all of Scott's clothes were too small. So Scott told me that all his shorts were too small and I told him that I would go to the store to buy him new clothes. He looks at me and says, "Can you take me with you?" I asked him why he would want to come clothes shopping with me and he said that he wanted to pick out his own clothes. It was actually fun to go to the store with Scott and have him pick out what he liked. He was a little more picky than I thought he would be though. This is just one of the outfits that he got. Handsome boy! Oh gone are the days when they just put on whatever I get for them with no complaints.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Cute Scott
With the warmer weather approaching I had to dig out all the summer clothes from last year. Of course all of Scott's clothes were too small. So Scott told me that all his shorts were too small and I told him that I would go to the store to buy him new clothes. He looks at me and says, "Can you take me with you?" I asked him why he would want to come clothes shopping with me and he said that he wanted to pick out his own clothes. It was actually fun to go to the store with Scott and have him pick out what he liked. He was a little more picky than I thought he would be though. This is just one of the outfits that he got. Handsome boy! Oh gone are the days when they just put on whatever I get for them with no complaints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment