The first time I tried to take a picture. He caught me, stopped swinging and asked what I was doing. He wasn't too happy that I was trying to take a picture of him on the swing. So today I had to be a little more sneaky...he had no clue!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Small Joys
One thing that I love about Scottie is that even though he is almost thirteen he goes out everyday after school and swings on the swing in our backyard. This simple act seems so innocent to me. He plugs his MP3player into his ears and swings for a long time. It's fun to sit and watch him.



The first time I tried to take a picture. He caught me, stopped swinging and asked what I was doing. He wasn't too happy that I was trying to take a picture of him on the swing. So today I had to be a little more sneaky...he had no clue!
The first time I tried to take a picture. He caught me, stopped swinging and asked what I was doing. He wasn't too happy that I was trying to take a picture of him on the swing. So today I had to be a little more sneaky...he had no clue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment