You know I am behind in posting when I am just doing the first day of school and the kids have been in school for two months already. Anyway...the first morning went so smoothly it was kind of scary. Scott gets up super early and is out the door by 6:45 am. The three younger kids woke up cheery and got dressed and ate breakfast. They even made their own lunches. Everyone was very kind to each other and ready really quick. Now if only everyday could've been like that. It was wondeful! It was so weird having all the kids in school all day. It didn't effect Caleb at all being gone all day...he loved it! I hope he keeps his enthusiasm for school all the way through high school. Emma is repeating the third grade this year. I was worried that she would come home bummed but when she came in she said that the day was the best day ever...whew! Since it is two months in when I am posting I will just say that we just had parent/teacher conference and got report cards. I am happy to say that they are all doing really well. We just need to work on penmanship and spelling with Joshua and then we are all good. It has been a great first quarter.
Joshua heading in. I think mom taking pictures was a little embarrassing for him.
There goes Caleb. He was so thrilled to be going to big boy school.
Emma excited to go meet new friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment