Tuesday, September 21, 2010
New Family Pictures
We have our family picture taken about every two years. It stinks when you have some unwilling family participants. One of our friends has in the past taken our pictures for us. So when she (Lindsey) can up for a visit, I asked her if she would be willing to take our picture again. She said she didn't mind and we started the plan. I didn't know for sure where I wanted the pictures taken, just that I wanted it outdoors. So we looked through some local photography blogs and got some ideas. I decided it would be nice to go to the Boise Depot for our photo shoot. We were there for quite a long time and Lindsey took tons of pictures of us...probably around 200. There were some really good shots of us. I think she needs to become a photographer..she did a great job! Thanks Linds!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I had so much fun doing it! I love taking pictures and I am still working on starting up my own business! Thanks for letting me get practice!great picturesWHATEVER
Cute pictures, Cyndi! They turned out darling. Your family has mastered the art of smiling and showing no teeth! Darling, darling pictures!!
Post a Comment