Scott's big birthday....13!!!! I cannot believe that he is a teenager! It is just so amazing that we have had this sweet boy, now young man, in our lives for 13 years already. Time sure does fly! Of course...since I am so behind he has been 13 for a couple of months now....just playing catch up. Anyway...Scott didn't have a friend party this year...two reasons..we went to Roaring Springs the day before his b-day and he got a really big gift...one that he has been desperate for for some time. A brand new basketball hoop. We had one that stood with a base, but with the wind storms here in Idaho blowing it over several times (even with bags of sand on the base)the rim bent and the back board gave out and broke. It had been quite some time without one and our basketball star was missing shooting hoops. We decided that a basketball hoop that cemented into the ground was the way to go. More of an expense...hence the no friend party and no other gifts. But he did get a yummy dinner...meatloaf per request and a yummy cake and ice cream. I think he had a good birthday.

Getting sung to.

Make a wish.

Yey...

The gang.

Yum!

I didn't want to not have anything to open...

So he got a bunch of gum.

Present from the Watsons.

Yey! A new b-ball for the new hoop.
No comments:
Post a Comment