Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Caleb's Crazy Hair


I came home from the store and Caleb ran to ask me how I liked his new hair cut. I look at Scott and said 'you're not done right?'. He just laughed and sad that Caleb had had enough and they were taking a break.


So I decided to have a little fun with his hair and spiked it into a mohawk. Caleb thought it was funny. He would never want his hair this way though (thankfully). He likes his hair smoothed down and neat.


Cool dude!


So here is the final cut. I'm not a big fan of his hair being shaved this close, but hey it's free since dad does it. And dad doesn't know how to cut any other way. Good job dad. Maybe one of these days I'll actually learn how to cut hair.

2 comments:

Stuck on U said...

that is the way we cut hair too, a #2 does it, and we are done... but then we let it grow a bit, and we foe hawk it, what is wrong with foe hawks??? j/k. you look cool little man! we miss you caleb!

Anonymous said...

Very cute little boy! It's so fun to play with boy's hair, it grows so fast and if it is short for a while... no one seems to notice!