Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Joshua's Accomplishment



Last night was pack meeting. Joshua has been working really hard on his Bear award and received it last night along with one of his friends. It's been interesting being his den leader. He will advance to Webelows in April so we still have a few months. This year has really flown by. It feels like he just came into my den. So here is Joshua pinning the mothers pin on me. It's always a little scary to have the boys pin the moms. Moms always hold their shirt away from their bodies so they don't get stuck! It's been fun and he has worked really hard! Good job Joshua!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Of course I remember you! My mom has been great at keeping me up to date with your family. You've got quite the brood now! What a sweet little family. I'll have to catch up and read some older posts to get up to speed! I'm so glad things are going so well for all of you. And I'm thrilled that we got back in touch. :)