I haven't posted the ins and outs of daily life lately so here's an update:
* After a lonnnnng three weeks off of school, the kids have finally gone back. It is so nice to have a little peace and quiet during the day. It's also nice to try and get back into a routine. I think they are excited about going back too. Especially Caleb, but hey who wouldn't be happy to go to preschool?!?!?
* The kids were also excited to go to church and meet their new primary teachers. They are all happy with their new ones and a little sad at losing their old ones. This is a big year for Emma and Scott. Emma will get baptized and Scott will go into Young Men's.
* After two weeks of being sick I finally decided to go to the doctors. The diagnosis isn't that great. Since the week of Christmas I have been exhausted and short of breath. When things weren't getting any better I went into see my doc. He told me that I have Bronchial Asthma. He gave me a breathing treatment at the office and then prescribed an inhaler that I have to use four times a day for four days. If nothing changes within a week I have to go back and see him. I am really hoping this goes away! I have never had asthma. Can you just develop it? I would hate to go through the rest of my life feeling like this! I don't know how people with asthma do it. It's kinda scary! Let's hope I get over this!
* The dog that we had for a short time went to live with her new family on Christmas Eve. My kids really weren't excited to have her leave. When the people came to get her, Emma pick her up and ran off with her. I was a little sad to see her go too. She was a sweet dog. We have heard that she is doing really well with her new family.
* We had a great Christmas and I love having the decorations up, but they are all gone and put away until next year. It feels really good to have the house back to normal.
* We had a ton more snow last week-end. I love watching it snow. But now that it has rained a little it's pretty much melting away. So sad.
* We are so excited about studying the D&C this year. Scott and I decided to teach the D&C and church history for our family study as well. I love church history. I miss living in Missouri and being able to visit the sites whenever we wanted to. I especially miss Nauvoo!
* No luck on the house yet. We've had probably about 4 people look at it since August. Things are so slow right now and people are practically giving away their houses. That's what buyers are looking for. We've lowered our price, but that hasn't seemed to help. Oh, well. I guess it'll happen when it's supposed to happen.
* Anyways, we hope that everyone will have a wonderful, blessed New Year.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hello friend, I am sorry to hear about your asthma problem, that really sucks, but at least you are not in cali where the air is worse!!! hope that gets under control and quick. I called you he other day and left a message, have not heard back, I will keep on tying, we need to chat and catch up. I hope to chat soon. Love and miss ya!!
Cyndi that was a great update on your life... are you guys moving out of ID? I had sent you a Christmas Card and it got sent back... Trying to catch up on everyone else's busy lives and hope you are all doing well. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Email me sometime. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment