Scott needed a haircut really bad. He's one of those kids that don't look so good when their hair grows out. He didn't want a haircut when Caleb and Josh got theirs, so he waited a week. Of course dad Scott had to mess around first and cut his hair into a pho-hawk. I actually liked it. It suited Scott. Dad said no way! Scott liked it too. But dad shaved it all off. And we are left with the shaved head. I need to learn how to cut hair someday so they have other options. Lookin' good though!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Scott's New Haircut
Scott needed a haircut really bad. He's one of those kids that don't look so good when their hair grows out. He didn't want a haircut when Caleb and Josh got theirs, so he waited a week. Of course dad Scott had to mess around first and cut his hair into a pho-hawk. I actually liked it. It suited Scott. Dad said no way! Scott liked it too. But dad shaved it all off. And we are left with the shaved head. I need to learn how to cut hair someday so they have other options. Lookin' good though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment