Caleb was playing out back and making lots of noise while doing so. After a little bit it got really quiet. I looked out back and there sat Caleb's bike with no Caleb. I wondered where in the world he had gotten to when all of a sudden I see this little red head popping out of the doghouse. He was in there with Mia. So of course I have to grab my camera and get a shot of Caleb in the doghouse. He is such a funny kid!
Friday, August 28, 2009
In The Doghouse
Caleb was playing out back and making lots of noise while doing so. After a little bit it got really quiet. I looked out back and there sat Caleb's bike with no Caleb. I wondered where in the world he had gotten to when all of a sudden I see this little red head popping out of the doghouse. He was in there with Mia. So of course I have to grab my camera and get a shot of Caleb in the doghouse. He is such a funny kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so cute
Post a Comment