Friday, August 28, 2009

Saying Goodbye



I have been trying to get rid of outside toys that the kids have outgrown. Dejunking is always a chore! Caleb is getting too big for his little Cozy Coupe. He loves this car and up to the day of getting rid of it still kinda used it. It was mostly used to cart people around on the top of it. Now Caleb has a big boy bike. He doesn't ride it too much....I think it's because he still has his little boy riding toys. So I stuck the car on Craigslist and I got a call. I brought it in to get it ready and Caleb asked why I was bringing his car inside. I told him I was selling it. He said, 'but I still fit in it...see?' and then proceeded to show me that indeed he does still fit in it. So we just had to get a final picture of Caleb and his Cozy Coupe. This car has been in the family for 8 years....since Joshua was two. Kinda sad to see it go. It just means that all the kids are growing up!

No comments: