Sunday, September 13, 2009
Happy Boy!
My friend has a farm and also helps sometimes on another persons farm. She so sweetly sometimes brings Caleb and I along to help (I don't know how much help we are). As you all probably know that Caleb is a self proclaimed cowboy. He LOVES to go to the farm. So of course when we went out to see the baby cows I just had to bring my camera to catch a picture of Caleb with it. He got a real kick out of petting a baby cow. He was a little worried about petting the big cow, but she was sweet and didn't mind being petted. A big highlight for Caleb!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a fun blog and such a cute family, Cyndi! I did notice your comments on MY bog, but I'm so bad about checking that stuff. I don't use facebook much (and that's obvious from my lack of comments and pictures). I need to do something about that.
We had plans to sell the pallet business, but not sure that will work out. It's all good.
Take care!
Post a Comment