


These are just a couple of pictures from our latest trip to JCPenney. Since Caleb isn't in school yet I took him there to get some updated pictures of him. It had been a couple of years! Caleb totally thinks he is a cowboy. If you ask him what his name is he will tell you his whole name but then add cowboy to the end after Faris. It is so cute! He would wear his tattered cowboy hat everywhere if mom let him and he does just about wear his boots all the time. Summer time killed him when I drew the line at him wearing them with his shorts. Poor little guy! Anyway...these pictures turned out really good and JCPenney did a great job with him. I think it helps that he is a little ham. He loves his picture taken. I just wish I could upload the other kids pictures. School doesn't give an online option. Oh well.




No comments:
Post a Comment