Monday, October 13, 2008

Super Saturday



We just had our super Saturday this past week-end. It was actually a challenging one. About 45 minutes into all the fun crafting the electricity went out. You can just imagine how hard it is to paint and do other crafty things in the dark. The emergency lights in our church do not give out that much light! Of course all the crock-pots that were keeping our soups warm went out of commision as well. Guess when the lights came back on...about 30 minutes before the scheduled 'done' time. Still...even in the dark everyone was having fun and doing their best to carry on. I just painted as best I could, went somewhere with a little outside light to see if it was looking ok and then went back to painting. Everything turned out really well and it was lots of fun! That turkey was so much fun to do and is way too cute!

3 comments:

Stuck on U said...

ok yeah that turkey is dang cute. was it hard to do? so you did the turkey, the two vinyl projects and what is the jar thing? love it all.

The Faris Family said...

I should've done a picture of the top of the tin. It has snowmen standing in a half circle stamped on paper. They are colored in and glittered. Way cute! A fun little gift for Christmas time.

Janna said...

okay so I just now realized you are not on my Reader and that's why I havent seen any posts from you! So I have just spent the last 30 minutes looking back through your blog.
Way cute Turkey by the way!