Whenever we go to California my friend, Kiersten and I always go to one of our favorite restaurants, The Claim Jumper, for lunch. The last time we went down we made it more of a party and a group of us went. So this time I got all the girls together again and we went for dinner. It was such a blast. It was a lot of fun chatting like old times. We all decide to get a dessert. Kiersten shared one with Angela and I shared one with Lindsey. Kristy was going to get a small sundae but at the last minute decided to get the Eclair which she figured would be small. We had a great laugh when the waiter brought out her dessert...it was huge! The thing seriously could've fed all of us! It was such a great night!

Kristy, Lindsey, Kiersten, Angela and me.

Kristy's huge dessert.
2 comments:
Oh it is so good to see such lovely familiar CA faces. It looks like you had a great trip.
Yum, Claim Jumper!!!!
Post a Comment