Our peach tree. I love all the blooms! It's always so pretty in the spring.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Spring Flowers
I just love spring. I love watching all the plants and trees budding and flowering. It's such a miracle! So I was looking out my window while on the computer and was admiring my flowers. These flowers make me think of my mom who while she was here a couple years ago bought and planted these flowers for me. She is so awesome. She loves to make things look pretty and is great at gardening. I love her a bunch and just wish she was closer! So I decided to go out and take some pictures of my pretty flowers and share. For some reason my camera is acting up and the pictures are a little fuzzy. Plus I'm not good at naming flowers...I just know they look really nice out there! :)





Our peach tree. I love all the blooms! It's always so pretty in the spring.
Our peach tree. I love all the blooms! It's always so pretty in the spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Such pretty flowers... I love spring time too! Those flowers look like those SnowBall treats... you know the ones with the cake and marshmallow and coconut stuff... So sweet!
Post a Comment