Monday, April 20, 2009

Joshua Turns 10

I can not believe that Joshua is ten already! Time sure is flying. We didn't do too much special...I have gotten so bad at birthdays. I asked him what he would want for his birthday dinner and he picked chili. So not the weather for chili since it is starting to warm up here. After dinner Josh opened his present. We got him a new Wii game. He had to try it out right away. He loves it! Later we had hot fudge chocolate cake...yummy!


Opening his present.


A new Wii game...cool!


Josh trying out his new game. He's running a marathon.


Caleb taking over for Josh so he can rest.


Eating yummy cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Faris Family celebrates lots of birthdays really close together! How fun is that! I can't believe Josh is 10! He was so little when we first met him.

The Watson Gang said...

Happy Birthday Josh!! looks like you guys gad a great time.