I made my first flannel rag quilt. I have seen the pattern made up at my local quilt store and have been wanting to learn how to make them. Joshua's teacher is having a baby so I thought this was a good time to finally do it. My friend copied the pattern for me and off we went to Joann's to find cute flannel. It's so much cheaper there! Especially with a coupon! At first I had a hard time...I was making it way more complicated than it actually is! I am pattern impaired! This is such an easy blanket to make. I made it in a day. The most time consuming part is the snipping the edges. It was lots of fun to make. Will definitely have to do another!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Flannel Rag Quilt
I made my first flannel rag quilt. I have seen the pattern made up at my local quilt store and have been wanting to learn how to make them. Joshua's teacher is having a baby so I thought this was a good time to finally do it. My friend copied the pattern for me and off we went to Joann's to find cute flannel. It's so much cheaper there! Especially with a coupon! At first I had a hard time...I was making it way more complicated than it actually is! I am pattern impaired! This is such an easy blanket to make. I made it in a day. The most time consuming part is the snipping the edges. It was lots of fun to make. Will definitely have to do another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So Cute!! I love making rag quilts... they are so much easier than a regular quilt!
This is about the only quilt I can make, I love it!
Post a Comment