Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Of course this day always brings up 'what are you thankful for?'. Then I always ponder on the things that I am thankful for. Then I think, shouldn't I do this all the time not just on Thanksgiving? Now I'm not saying that I never think about the things that I am grateful for, because I do! So I thought I would post some of the things that I am especially thankful for. First and foremost I am thankful for my family. I am blessed with a loving husband and four great (most of the time) kids. I have a wonderful extended family. My mom is one of my best friends and I love that she cares about us greatly. I have great in-laws! Some we get to see often. Sadly we don't get to see Scott's mom often enough though...wish we were closer! I grew up with one brother. Now I have three brother-in-laws and eight sister-in-laws...and then their families. I'm grateful that six out of those families are here and we get to spend Thanksgiving together. It'll be crazy, but we'll be together. Just wish everyone could be here. I am grateful for wonderful friends. Some are far away and I miss them a bunch! I am grateful that we have a roof over our heads and are provided for. I am grateful for my hobbies that help keep me sane! I am extremely grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love knowing that I am a daughter of God and that He loves me and is looking out for me. So these are just some of the things that I am grateful for. I'm sure I could keep going, but then I might be here all night and I am looking forward to that turkey dinner! So what are you grateful for?

No comments: