Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Quilts

This is the same quilt that I made earlier, just a little different. The quilts that I have been making are out of fat quarters so I cut Scott's and Joshua's quilt out at the same time. This quilt has a darker border. I think I like this one better. I'm just excited that I have three out of the four quilts done for Christmas. I hope they like them. The pattern for this is Crows Fence Lap Quilt.

I took a break from the kids Christmas quilts and decided to make this quilt. I previously made a quilt out of this fabric, but it's still a UFO (un-finished object). I love the colors. Of course the picture doesn't do it justice! This one was really easy but for some reason I had a hard time when I put the blocks together. The top was always smaller than the bottom. It got a little tiring! But it all worked out and it only took a week to complete. This pattern is called Lincoln Logs Lap Quilt.

3 comments:

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

those are so pretty! I'm so impressed! Good job

Stuck on U said...

i love the red and blue in the second quilt. good job.

Janna said...

I love the colors of that quilt!