We had fun on Halloween night. The kids love dressing up and going trick or treating. Scott was a viking, Joshua ended up dressing like a football player Halloween night even though he was supposed to be a pirate. Maybe he missed having all his gear on. I for some reason don't have a picture of him on that night. Emma was a 'good' witch, and Caleb, of course, was a cowboy. We went to the high school first to go trick or treating with some friends. Then we came back and Scott took the kids to the trunk or treat that our ward does. He then took the kids around the neighborhood. I like to be home so that I can hand out candy. It's fun to see all the different costumes. It's kinda sad when the 15-16 yr olds come knocking. What's even sadder...this year I actually had a little girl come with her mom and grandmother and all three had bags wanting candy. Since when do adults go trick or treating?!?!?! Whatever! So the kids came back with tons of goodies. They had a fun night!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We had fun on Halloween night. The kids love dressing up and going trick or treating. Scott was a viking, Joshua ended up dressing like a football player Halloween night even though he was supposed to be a pirate. Maybe he missed having all his gear on. I for some reason don't have a picture of him on that night. Emma was a 'good' witch, and Caleb, of course, was a cowboy. We went to the high school first to go trick or treating with some friends. Then we came back and Scott took the kids to the trunk or treat that our ward does. He then took the kids around the neighborhood. I like to be home so that I can hand out candy. It's fun to see all the different costumes. It's kinda sad when the 15-16 yr olds come knocking. What's even sadder...this year I actually had a little girl come with her mom and grandmother and all three had bags wanting candy. Since when do adults go trick or treating?!?!?! Whatever! So the kids came back with tons of goodies. They had a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment