I learned how to embroider one night during an Enrichment. I've always wanted to learn and was excited when they taught it. I got this pattern a while back and have made it once before and framed it. This time I tried making it into a pillow. I have a few small pillows that are embroidered and figured that I could do that! I love embroidering...it's kinda relaxing. And making it into a pillow was fun. I think it turned out pretty well for my first try. We are having a family gift exchange tomorrow and we were supposed to make our gift. I hope they like it.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
New Hobby
I learned how to embroider one night during an Enrichment. I've always wanted to learn and was excited when they taught it. I got this pattern a while back and have made it once before and framed it. This time I tried making it into a pillow. I have a few small pillows that are embroidered and figured that I could do that! I love embroidering...it's kinda relaxing. And making it into a pillow was fun. I think it turned out pretty well for my first try. We are having a family gift exchange tomorrow and we were supposed to make our gift. I hope they like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment