Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving Fun
We started the day by playing a game of Monopoly with Grandma. It was a fun game, but of course Scott won. It's sooooo competitive with him, it drives me nuts! We went over to Scott's dads house for Thanksgiving after we played and I baked what I needed to make. It took a while for the turkey to bake, so we waited a while for dinner. Everything was so good. There was lots of family there...it was fun to see everyone. Of course the kids had a blast playing with their cousins. After dinner we did our gift exchange. The kids exchanged names with each other and the adults exchanged families and then made the gift. Then the kids got a handmade gift from Grandpa and Grammy. Scott and Joshua got Indian yoyos and Caleb got a big set of blocks. Emma got an apron. So cute! Our family got a homemade gingerbread house kit. What a great idea! Now we can have fun together making it! It was such a fun day! We were beat when we got home.
Then today I went back over to Grandpa & Grammy's house to spend more time with family. The guys went paintballing. Scott and Joshua actually got to go. They were so excited that their uncles would take them along. (Scott had to go into work for a little while). He did end up going for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I just wish I could've been there to take pictures. they had a blast! The girls stayed home to make a fun craft that Jodell got for all of us. I should post a picture, it's really nice. We ended up staying until about eight or so. We brought a few cousins home with us for a sleepover. The fun just doesn't stop! It has been a great couple of days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
ok you are on top of things, i have not even downloaded picts from Halloween yet :) oh well what do you do, i am glad that you guys had a good time. and btw love the pillow!!
Post a Comment