This is the gift that we were given by Natalie, Scott's sister, from our family gift exchange. What a fun idea! Here we are starting the gingerbread house with high hopes that it would look great.
Dad helping Caleb.
Scott and Emma underway decorating their side.
Joshua having fun with his side, but frustrated because everything keeps falling off.
Us together after the house crumbled down. Oh well...maybe we'll have to learn better for next time.
This is our poor finished product. It kept falling apart so we gave up. The kids dove in and started devouring the 'house'. We had fun doing it together though. So sad I know! :@(
This is Scott eating his side of the house.
Joshua not minding the fun ending early so he could just eat it.
Emma eating her side.
Caleb just wanted the candy.




1 comment:
I mean this is kinda funny, your poor house, well I hope it was good. Now I know what to get you for Christmas.j/k It looks like you had a good time. WOW Josh is getting so big
Post a Comment