We finally put up the Christmas tree Monday night. I usually have all the decorations up the week-end after Thanksgiving. Things have just been crazy and time's going by too fast. The kids had lots of fun putting the decorations on the tree. They are getting to the point where they can just do it themselves. I just kinda supervised and moved some of Caleb's around since he tends to put five ornaments on one branch. I still like decorating the tree so of course I need to help. It's fun to watch the kids decorating. I think they did a pretty good job. Then Wednesday I finally got all the other decorations up. So now we look a little more festive. I love Christmas time! The hard part is trying to instill in the kids the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Decorating the Tree
We finally put up the Christmas tree Monday night. I usually have all the decorations up the week-end after Thanksgiving. Things have just been crazy and time's going by too fast. The kids had lots of fun putting the decorations on the tree. They are getting to the point where they can just do it themselves. I just kinda supervised and moved some of Caleb's around since he tends to put five ornaments on one branch. I still like decorating the tree so of course I need to help. It's fun to watch the kids decorating. I think they did a pretty good job. Then Wednesday I finally got all the other decorations up. So now we look a little more festive. I love Christmas time! The hard part is trying to instill in the kids the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Merry CHRISTmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment