Joshua messing around while Scott shovels.
Scott shoveling his half of the driveway.
Joshua's turn to shovel.
Good Buddies
Caleb thinks it's a good idea to play in the snow in his pajamas.
Much better!
Emma in only her jammies too. What are they thinking?!?!
Much better!
We got more snow this week-end. It snowed like crazy on Saturday. I wish it had snowed more. There is just enough to go out and play. The kids have a blast in the snow. This time Emma and Caleb didn't even bother to get all dressed warm to play. They looked like two nuts out there in their pajamas. Of course I made them go in and get something warmer on! Scott and Joshua are in charge of shoveling the driveway. One is more willing than the other. And of course we only have one shovel so they have to take turns which I think makes it worse. You might notice an extra fuzzy dog in the picture with Caleb. That's not Mia. We had to go and save this puppy from a family that had adopted her from us. This is one of Mia's puppies. She was going to be taken to the pound. Appartently she 'malled' the two year old of the family. Since we've had her, she has been nothing but perfect! She's a great little dog. In my opinion she must have been tormented by that little girl, who, by the way, doesn't have a mark on her. It is very tempting to keep her, but we have found her a new family who will be getting her right before Christmas to give to their kids for a present. I think Mia will be glad to have her gone. They get along and have fun playing, but I don't think Mia likes sharing us with another dog. Anywho...I hope we get more snow!




No comments:
Post a Comment