We had our Ward Christmas party last Saturday and of course Santa came to visit with the kids. Emma and Caleb were the only two that wanted to sit on Santa's lap. I tried to get Scott and Josh to go in but they wouldn't. That would be so 'uncool'. Whatever! So Santa asked Caleb what he wanted for Christmas and he said a cowboy hat. Perfect! Emma asked for a DS. Not so perfect. Oh, well. One out of two isn't so bad. I think everyone will be happy with what Santa brings this year!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Visit with Santa
We had our Ward Christmas party last Saturday and of course Santa came to visit with the kids. Emma and Caleb were the only two that wanted to sit on Santa's lap. I tried to get Scott and Josh to go in but they wouldn't. That would be so 'uncool'. Whatever! So Santa asked Caleb what he wanted for Christmas and he said a cowboy hat. Perfect! Emma asked for a DS. Not so perfect. Oh, well. One out of two isn't so bad. I think everyone will be happy with what Santa brings this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment