Last Saturday was the last basketball game. We are soooo excited to finally have this season over! The team only won one game out of seven. Losing of course is not all that bad. It's when you lose like 40-4 and 50-5 and stuff like that. We got slaughtered most games. This last game we were hoping to win, but we didn't. Oh well! They did play good this last game. And I think Scott has had fun, which is the most important part. I'm just thankful for full weeks not interrupted by practices! Now Joshua wants to play basketball during the winter season. I just don't know if that'll happen. By the way, Scott's team is maroon. He was excited to throw free throws, which he made.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Last Game
Last Saturday was the last basketball game. We are soooo excited to finally have this season over! The team only won one game out of seven. Losing of course is not all that bad. It's when you lose like 40-4 and 50-5 and stuff like that. We got slaughtered most games. This last game we were hoping to win, but we didn't. Oh well! They did play good this last game. And I think Scott has had fun, which is the most important part. I'm just thankful for full weeks not interrupted by practices! Now Joshua wants to play basketball during the winter season. I just don't know if that'll happen. By the way, Scott's team is maroon. He was excited to throw free throws, which he made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment