Our first real snow of the year. It started snowing on Saturday, but that didn't really do anything but leave some ice on the roads for Sunday. Now today it has started to snow again. There are nice big flakes coming down. I love the snow and hope we get lots. Of course I don't have to drive in it so I can say that. Of course the kids have to get all their snow gear on and play the second they see a snow flake coming out of the sky. It's kinda cute, but at the same time, it takes longer to put all the stuff on than it does for them to play out there. Emma and Caleb have already come back inside because "it's too cold". What can you do?!?! Mia loves to be outside with the kids, but obviously is too cold and is hiding in her dog house. Smart girl...even smarter if she would come to the door and ask to come back in. Duh! I guess I should go find Joshua. When Emma and Caleb came in they said that they were playing hide & go seek. I should probably tell Josh that no one is looking for him.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Snow Fun
Our first real snow of the year. It started snowing on Saturday, but that didn't really do anything but leave some ice on the roads for Sunday. Now today it has started to snow again. There are nice big flakes coming down. I love the snow and hope we get lots. Of course I don't have to drive in it so I can say that. Of course the kids have to get all their snow gear on and play the second they see a snow flake coming out of the sky. It's kinda cute, but at the same time, it takes longer to put all the stuff on than it does for them to play out there. Emma and Caleb have already come back inside because "it's too cold". What can you do?!?! Mia loves to be outside with the kids, but obviously is too cold and is hiding in her dog house. Smart girl...even smarter if she would come to the door and ask to come back in. Duh! I guess I should go find Joshua. When Emma and Caleb came in they said that they were playing hide & go seek. I should probably tell Josh that no one is looking for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment